Available for these groups:
- Teachers and PTAs
- Community Groups
- Mental Health Clinicians
- “Sugar and Spice, But Not Very Nice” – an interactive presentation on the nature of girl bullies which looks at the bullied and bully. Suggested for elementary schools. Approximately an hour.
- “Benefits of Play” – brief 15 – 30 minute interactive presentation for business owners on the value play brings to having a successful business.
- “ADHD in Women” – a community education presentation of about an hour
- “Creating Connection” – a brief 15 – 30 minute community education focused on couple’s relationships
- “Theory of Positive Disintegration” – an hour and a half educational presentation for mental health practitioners on a theory that influenced gifted education, emotional intelligence, and positive psychology movements
Available Future Presentations
- Emotional/Psychological Abuse (community awareness presentation)
- Creating Interventions Tailored to Your Clients (for other therapists)
- Requests are welcome and will be evaluated based on suitability and my expertise.
Cost is based on number attending and presentation type as well as time and material costs. Some pro bono opportunities exist.